Coming here on an exchange programme
Do you want to study at the University of Lille on an exchange programme (Erasmus+, ISEP, BCI, etc.), under an agreement, on an Erasmus Mundus programme or on a double degree course?
The student exchange programmes are defined in an agreement concluded between the University of Lille and one or more foreign institutions. These agreements are based on the following principles:
- Exemption from registration fees at the University of Lille
- Recognition and validation of studies completed at the University of Lille by your home institution (mobility for the purpose of earning credits)
Here are the main exchange programmes in which the University of Lille takes part:
- Erasmus+ (Europe)
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (Outside Europe)
- BCI (Canada)
- ISEP (Outside Europe)
- MAUI (United States)
- AEN (Australia)
Courses and classes taught in English
How do I apply?
- You must first be selected by your home university.
- If you have been selected, please fill in an application form from the University of Lille and send it to the following address and send the complete application to the address shown for your field of study incominguniv-lillefr
- If your application to register at University of Lille is accepted, you will receive confirmation of registration by e-mail.
Planning your arrival (visa, housing, calendar, French classes, etc.)