Coming here as an individual

You are an international student and you want to register to obtain a degree from the University of Lille. You are registered for the first time in a higher education institution in France.

Become a freemover student!

If you come as part of an exchange program (Erasmus +, Erasmus Mundus, a double degree course, cooperation agreement ...) please visit the section "Coming here on an exchange programme"

Degree programmes in French and courses taught in English

The University of Lille is multidisciplinary, with 13 fields covering all domains of study. We advise you to consult carefully our offer of degree programmes in French before engaging you in an admission procedure.

Most of our courses are taught in French but we also offer bilingual courses and courses which are fully taught in English.

Application procedure

The following application explains the admission procedure for every applicant, which will differ according to their situation:

  • National of a European Union member country (regardless of place of residence)
  • Resident in a Campus France country with a CEF (centre pour les études en France) procedure:
  • Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
  • Resident in a country outside of the Campus France scheme
  • Resident in France