Coming here on an exchange programme

Do you want to study at the University of Lille on an exchange programme (Erasmus+, ISEP, BCI, etc.), under an agreement, on an Erasmus Mundus programme or on a double degree course?

The student exchange programmes are defined in an agreement concluded between the University of Lille and one or more foreign institutions. These agreements are based on the following principles:

  • Exemption from registration fees at the University of Lille
  • Recognition and validation of studies completed at the University of Lille by your home institution (mobility for the purpose of earning credits)

Here are the main exchange programmes in which the University of Lille takes part:

  • Erasmus+ (Europe)
  • Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (Outside Europe)
  • BCI (Canada)
  • ISEP (Outside Europe)
  • MAUI (United States)
  • AEN (Australia)

Courses and classes taught in English

How do I apply?

  • You must first be selected by your home university.
  • If you have been selected, you will then have to fill in an application form from Lille University and send the full file to the indicated address according to your field of study.
  • If your application for registration at the University of Lille is accepted, you will receive confirmation of acceptance by mail.
  • Attention:  if you are a student from a country outside the European Union (with the exception of Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) you must apply for a visa from the French consular services in your country. The visa is mandatory for all stays longer than 3 months. Without the visa, you will not be able to register at the University of Lille.
  • For more information: consult the section “planning your arrival”